Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back To My Roots

I haven't blogged for a while, since I was busy baking for Eid. When I opened this blog, I was so surprised to find that Chrome blocked it! It says that my page contains a malware from desibucket. What?? Since when did I use that?? After too many failed attempts, I tried to open one post. It worked, nothing happened. Soooo,,, that means...  


The problem is in the front page/ my previous post that used an image from some site. I removed the image and it's working again. My theory was right, the url photo that I used contained a malware. That sucks though, it didn't happen when I first used it. I just hope nothing bad will happen again.
 Tamron AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR
This is the older generation, without vibration reduction


Anywayyy, enough about the malware. I had lunch with my friends today at a very yummy Thai restaraunt. I took some pics, like I usually did when I was so into food pics. I miss my nifty fifty, it's been sitting, neglected in its air-tight box for months. Ever since I bought my 17-50mm Tamron lens, I rarely use my nifty fifty. Gosh, to think that I was going to resell it?! What was I thinking?? After I used my 50mm lens, I fell in love with it all over again. Incomparable depth of field (in easy term, the blur factor) compared to my Tamron. 

What stops me from using nifty fifty is that I can't use it in tight spaces. While with 17-50mm, it has zoom, with fixed aperture; unlike the standard lens, where the aperture changes as we zoom in or out. I think it's about time I get back to my first love and rekindle our romance ;D.


No comments:

Post a Comment