Monday, August 13, 2012

Marathon

I have been on a marathon these past two days. Not the running kind ;D, but I was busy baking for Eid Fitr. I managed to bake 5 different cookies in two days. It probably doesn't seem a lot for a professional baker, but it sure was a handful for me. I really need to manage my time more efficiently next time.




I am so loving Pinterest, thanks to that site I found so many drool worthy recipes. Even though at the end I wound up using the ones from Allrecipes, but Pinterest has inspired me to tweak recipes. Come to think of it, it's very rare that I follow recipes to a T; I prefer to modify the first time I try it. Any cookbooks or even cooks would go highly against it. Doesn't apply to me ;D. For me, the rules for cooking or baking are meant to be broken ;D. If I succeed the first time, hey, it's an awesome bonus! But, if it doesn't go so well, it's a learning experience ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment